No products in the cart.
$15.80 (per piece)
Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol, known as PETG, is known for its durability and ease of use. Stronger than acrylic, PETG is excellent for thermoforming or fabricating and is often used for screen printing and vinyl overlay.
PETG has outstanding thermoforming characteristics for applications that require deep draws, complex die cuts and precise molded in details, without sacrificing structural integrity. Sheets are film masked on both sides and often used in the O&P market for fabricating face masks, burn management devices, and check sockets. PETG is FDA compliant.
• POP displays and store fixtures
• Product and table top displays
• Thermoformed trays
• Prototypes and models
• Orthotic and prosthetic devices
• Machine guards and housings
• 3D printing
• Outstanding deep draw thermoforming
• Good impact resistance
• Chemical resistant
• Easy to fabricate and machine
• Good clarity